Mission and Goals
“He who comes to me will never go hungry, and who believes in me will never be thirsty
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13
The Bea Gaddy Family Centers is a community based nonprofit organization that assists and provides food and other items to our neighbors throughout the Greater Baltimore Metropolitan Area and throughout Maryland; we use your donations to help the lives of many.
Our focus is and always will be to maintain the legacy of the late Dr. Bea Gaddy, our founding volunteer. The volunteers at the Bea Gaddy Family Centers are dedicated women and men who sincerely have a passion for helping others. They reflect the spirit of love and desire to work together for good of our city and state.
1. Promote and maintain the vision Bea Gaddy
2. Assist our most vulnerable citizens- children and senior citizens
3. Strive to stand-in-the gap for those in need
4. Strengthen relationships of those that need help with those that can give help
5. Maintain the dignity of those that come to our doors
“The people coming to our doors for help, may not have food, clothing or money but, they do have their dignity. How dare we be the ones that take that away from them.”