When: Thu, January 01, 1970 12:33 am – Thu, November 24, 2022 10:30 am Where: St. Elizabeth Roman Catholic Church, 2638 E. Baltimore St., Baltimore, Maryland 21231 Contact: Cynthia Brooks Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Phone: (410) 563-2749 Open Volunteer Spots: 11
Pans and Cans
- Day: Thanksgiving Day
• Date: November 24, 2022
• Start Time: 6:30:am End Time: 10:45am
Who: Must be over the 14 and over
What will you be doing: Preparing the sides for the meal and ensuring that they are sent over to complete the meal. You will working as a team, that has a limited amount of time to accomplish this task.
Please bring a pleasant personality and a willingness to succeed at this task.
Where: 2638 E. Baltimore Street
Only those that work in this section will be Servers at the Meal
Information: This is a perfect task for a family or group that wants to be home by 1:00pm.
- Report to the church and be given instructions.
- This is a time sensitive task and there is not room for those that can’t work quickly without complaining.
- If you have any documents that must be signed; ensure that you send those electronically to email@example.com two days prior. They will be returned by the 2nd of December
- No Court documents or Community Service is allowed for this task
- If you would like to be removed from this task for any reason, please You will pull up outside and wait to be given the food and assignments send an firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: Please be mindful that you are signing up for a slot does not include another person or other people. Each person must signup individually